This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly Bruschetta Chicken Pasta
This delicious Bruschetta Chicken Pasta is a simple, fast and healthy dinner! Made with chicken cutlets and topped with a tomato basil topping
for the bruschetta topping-
- 4 roma tomatoes diced
- 1 small clove garlic grated
- 10 basil leaves chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- 4 chicken cutlets
- 8 oz short cut pasta 1/2 pound
- balsamic glaze and/or parmesan cheese for garnish, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and divide into four equal portions. Set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, make the bruschetta topping: dice the tomatoes and add them to a large bowl. Add in the minced garlic, fresh basil, salt and pepper. Stir to coat and then set aside.
- Blot chicken with paper towels and sprinkle with salt & pepper. Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and preheat over medium heat. Cook 4-5 minutes per side until its well browned and registers at 165 degrees F.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, add overtop of your pasta, top with your bruschetta topping, add balsamic glaze and/or parmesan cheese and enjoy!
The calculated nutrition is correct.
Calories: 417kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 44g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 204mg | Potassium: 909mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 633IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 2mg