This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly Chicken Alfredo Red Pepper Pasta
- 12 oz penne pasta
- 16.9 oz prepared alfredo sauce Trader Joes brand preferred
- 1 roasted red bell pepper chopped (about 1 cup)
- 16 oz precooked boneless skinless chicken cut into bite sized pieces; I like the pre-cooked, roasted trader joe's chicken
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Bring large pot of salted water to boil. Cook penne according to package directions and drain. Set aside.
- In a separate large skillet, heat alfredo with chopped roasted bell peppers, chicken and basil. Add in pasta and toss. Taste and add in salt and pepper if desired. Sprinkle the top with parmesan cheese and extra pepper.
- Divide into 6 even portions and serve hot.