This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
I have no words for this post.
Ok, that’s a lie. I always have something to say.
Let’s take a walk down memory lane and discuss the beauty that is Jalapeño Artichoke Dip. I originally created this recipe after trying the version they sell at Costco. Yeah. That stuff is legit.
Well, browsing my site yesterday as I usually do, I thought making that dip would be a great idea, but it would be even better heated up.
So I did. Heat it up. In a bread bowl. With more cheese. Because my name is Lauren and I have a food blog. Also a strange addiction to cheese.
Why yes I do have 6 different varieties in my fridge at all times, why do you ask?
If you thought this dip was good cold, you HAVE GOT TO TRY IT hot. It’s aaaaahhhhh-mazzzzzzz–iiiiiiing.
Here’s how you do it:
Make the Jalapeno Artichoke Dip as seen here.Then grab some round bread….better known as a boule and cut out the center.Once you remove that, tear out all the soft insides! Save this for later…..trust me. *Do not let your 4 year old eat it all. This is an important step.Fill the bread bowl up with the dip and bake for 20 minutes.After the timer goes off, remove it from the oven and top with some grated mozzarella cheese.Switch your oven over to broil and get that cheese melted.Hello hardcore broiler. Since I first got my KitchenAid 36-inch Dual Fuel range, I have LOVED the broiler function. It’s seriously the most even-browning broiler I’ve ever seen and/or used. Does that make sense? It browns bread and melts cheese perfectly. Just don’t walk away because your food will be perfect in literally one minute or less. It’s hot, man.
ANYWAYS, once the cheese is all hot a bubbly, dive on in!! Hello gorgeous.
If you have a party coming up and need an appetizer, this is the one for you. OR if you just happen to love bread and cheese, we’ve got a winner. Here’s the printable. Enjoy your weekend 🙂
More Artichoke Dips to Love!
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Jalapeno Artichoke Dip
- Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip with Shrimp
- Warm Kale & Artichoke Dip Recipe
Hot and Cheesy Jalapeno Artichoke Dip in a Bread Bowl
- 1 recipe Jalapeño Artichoke Dip
- 1 small boule found by the baguettes at the bakery
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Make dip according to directions. Cut a round hole into the top of the boule. Tear out the extra bread inside and fill with the dip.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, top with mozzarella and place under broiler for about a minute or until cheese is hot and bubbly. Serve warm with bread or veggies.