This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly Beef Stir Fry
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pound thinly sliced bottom round steak found at super walmart
- 1 cup yellow onion diced
- 24 oz Steamfresh Asian Medley frozen veggies 2 bags
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce from trader joes
- In a large bowl, make the meat marinade by whisking the water, soy sauce, garlic and baking soda together. Cut the thinly sliced beef into strips and add them to the marinate. Set aside for 20-30 minutes to marinate. This marinade will make the meat flavorful and tender.
- Spray a large, nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium high heat. Add in onion and cook until mostly tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add in meat and cook, separating any pieces as you go, until it is all browned.
- Add in frozen veggies and sauce and cook until hot all the way through.