This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly Broccoli Cheddar Chicken
- 1 pound chicken breasts get 4 of the thinly sliced ones, or use two and slice them yourself
- 1/3 cup plain, nonfat greek yogurt
- 4 wedges light laughing cow cheese
- 2 oz grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups small broccoli florets steamed
- 1 green onion chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Spray a casserole or 9×9 baking dish with cooking spray. Salt and pepper chicken on both sides and add to baking dish. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir greek yogurt together with laughing cow cheese, cheddar cheese, steamed broccoli, green onion, salt, pepper and onion powder. Divide evenly across the chicken.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked and registers at least at 165 degrees F. Serve hot.