This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly Broccoli Cheddar Chicken
This is a casserole-type dish that turned out better than expected! Tangy and cheesy! Basically, its thinly sliced chicken that is topped with a broccoli cheese mixture and baked. Delicious alone or served with rice.
- 1 pound chicken breasts get 4 of the thinly sliced ones, or use two and slice them yourself
- 1/3 cup plain, nonfat greek yogurt
- 4 wedges light laughing cow cheese
- 2 oz grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups small broccoli florets steamed
- 1 green onion chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Spray a casserole or 9×9 baking dish with cooking spray. Salt and pepper chicken on both sides and add to baking dish. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir greek yogurt together with laughing cow cheese, cheddar cheese, steamed broccoli, green onion, salt, pepper and onion powder. Divide evenly across the chicken.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked and registers at least at 165 degrees F. Serve hot.
The more accurate macros for 1 serving (1/4th of this recipe) are as follows: 242 calories, 9.1g F/ 5.3g C/34g P.
Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 241mg | Potassium: 613mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 490IU | Vitamin C: 43mg | Calcium: 151mg | Iron: 1mg