This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This quick and easy Coconut Oatmeal has a dollop of Greek yogurt, a sprinkling of toasted coconut, and a drizzle of caramel!
**This post is sponsored by The Quaker Oats Company. All opinions expressed here are completely my own, as per usual!
Well, howdy friends.
I’ve got a fun opportunity for you today!
Have you heard of Quaker before?
Have you been living under a rock?
I have been using Quaker Oats in my recipes for years because they taste great! My kids love a good bowl of oatmeal in the morning, especially when it has some of their favorite goodies mixed in 🙂
Here’s how to make my Caramel Coconut Cream Oatmeal:
Start by microwaving some Quaker Quick 1-Minute Oats with some milk and a pinch of salt. This should take only a minute or two. Super speedy.
THEN! Add on a dollop of plain greek yogurt, toasted coconut and caramel sauce!! That’s it.
It’s so dreamy, you guys. And takes less than 5 minutes to make. #winning
My printable recipe is below.
Love Oats? Try these other recipes:
Caramel Coconut Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup Quaker Quick 1-Minute Oats
- 1 cup whole milk
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons toasted coconut
- 2 heaping tablespoons plain greek yogurt or whipped cream if you're feeling sassy
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine oats, milk and salt. Cook on high 1 1/2-2 minutes. Remove from microwave and top with coconut, cream and caramel. Serve.