This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
You can’t eat just one of these chewy, Chocolate Oreo Cookies filled with white chocolate chunks and Oreo pieces!
Hey guys! I’m in SEATTLE for the next few days soaking up all the sun…and by sun I mean rain! To be expected in the North West! Too bad I forgot my umbrella….and my toiletries bag…..yeah. Not the smartest thing I’ve done….
Anyways, I shared this photo with you on Facebook of these fabulous cookies last Sunday and you all went CRAZY over them, so here they are as promised. Chewy and chocolatey cookies filled with white chocolate chunks and oreo pieces! Basically, the best cookie ever for chocolate lovers. And, ya’ll are chocolate addicts….I know! 🙂
Here’s how you make them:
Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
add in a little vanilla,
and an egg.
Beat this up until it’s incorporated and pale yellow.
Toss in a few dry ingredients…
and voila!! Amazing cookie dough! You could make these plain or……
add in a ton of white chocolate chunks and OREO pieces!!! Mmmmm…….are you drooling yet?
Pop your dough into the fridge for 30 minutes and then scoop away! I used rounded tablespoonfuls for my cookies and flattened them with my fingers.
Bake away at 350 for a few minutes and that is it! Pull them out and enjoy!
Totally amazing and super delish!!!
Enjoy, friends 🙂 Sorry this was a quick post today….lots of fun stuff to tell you about my trip next week! Have a great weekend!
Chocolate Oreo Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add in vanilla and egg and beat together until well mixed and pale yellow.
- Add in dry ingredients.
- You can leave these plain or add in white chocolate chunks and Oreo pieces.
- Let dough refrigerate for 30 minutes and then scoop onto cookies sheets in rounded tablespoons. Flatten dough with your fingers.
- Bake for approximately 8-10 minutes and enjoy!