This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sliders
- 1.5 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken white meat such as breasts or tenders
- 16 oz Sugar Free BBQ Sauce divided
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Reduced Fat Grated Fiesta Cheese I used Great Value Brand
- 12 Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- dill pickle chips optional, but highly recommend!
- Place chicken pieces into the bottom of a cold crockpot. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and 1/2 of the BBQ sauce. Stir to coat and cover with lid. Turn crockpot to high and cook 3-4 hours or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Remove chicken from crockpot to a large, shallow dish and shred meat with two forks. Stir in remaining BBQ sauce and any extra cooking liquid to get the saucy consistency you'd like.
- Cut Hawaiian Sweet Rolls in half and place the bottoms onto a baking sheet. Top with BBQ Chicken and grated cheddar cheese. Broil until completely melted. Top with dill pickle chips, slider roll tops and more bbq sauce if desired. Cut into individual sandwiches and serve immediately.