This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly Turkey Teriyaki Skillet
A quick and simple "stir fry" type dish, but made with store bought teriyaki sauce. Serve with cauli rice or regular rice.
- 1 pound ground turkey 99% fat free
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup yellow onion
- 3/4 cup chopped baby carrots
- 1 cup snow peas sliced
- 1 cup zucchini chopped
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits drained
- 3/4 cup teriyaki sauce I used Island Soyaki from Trader Joes
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat large, nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray and add in ground turkey and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Break meat apart as it cooks.
- Once turkey is completely cooked, add in onion, carrots, peas and zucchini. Cook veggies to desired doneness. Add in pineapple and teriyaki sauce. Simmer 3 minutes while stirring. Top with sesame seeds, divide into four even portions and serve with rice.
The more accurate macros for 1 serving (1/4th) of this recipe are as follows: 271 calories, 3.8g F/27.6g C/29.4g P. Calculate and log rice separately.
Calories: 127kcal | Protein: 27g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 58mg | Potassium: 335mg | Vitamin A: 28IU | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg