This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly Fiesta Lime Chicken
For the chicken marinade-
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pound chicken cutlets (thinly sliced chicken) about 4 pieces that are 1/4 pound each
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese grated
For the pico-
- 3 roma tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup yellow onion finely diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 lime juiced
- salt & pepper to taste
- tortilla strips
- In a large freezer bag, stir together water, lime juice, soy sauce, chile-lime sauce, Worcestershire, garlic, pepper, cumin, and chicken. Seal the bag well and refrigerate for up to 24 hours to marinate.
- To cook chicken, preheat grill to medium. Grill chicken 2-3 minutes per side or until cooked completely. Because they are thin slices of chicken, they shouldn't take too long to cook. When you flip your chicken to cook on the second side, top with the shredded cheese to melt. Cover grill or cover chicken with foil to finish cooking. Remove.
- For the pico de gallo, stir all ingredients together in a small bowl. Top the chicken with the pico and tortilla strips and serve. Yum yum!