These Garlic and Herb Pull Apart Biscuits are buttery, cheesy and oh so tasty! Easy enough for a weeknight and fancy enough for the holidays.
With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I thought I’d post a recipe that doesn’t require any planning or lead time. SO many recipes around the holidays require planning which is great if you’re a planner. But if you’re more of a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants kind of person (me! me!) then this is the recipe for you.
In a nut shell, these Garlic and Herb Pull Apart Biscuits are a glorified canned biscuit. Nothing is wrong with canned biscuits. Nothing is wrong with homemade biscuits either. I prefer homemade biscuits, but when I have a zillion other things on my plate, you bet I’m reaching for canned. And if I’m reaching for those already, why not make them special in 5 minutes or less?
I doctor mine up with butter (of course), garlic, parmesan cheese, onion powder (not to be confused with onion salt), coarse salt and lots of pepper. Pretty basic ingredients list, but man are they tasty little devils!
For times when you want to make something fancy for some get together or just want something to go with your weeknight meal, this is the perfect recipe to reach for.
A few more photos are below with the printable recipe card at the bottom.
Have a great day, friends!
Garlic and Herb Pull Apart Biscuits
- 16 canned biscuits 2-12 oz. cans
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- coarse salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking pan or cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray and/or parchment paper. Place biscuits into prepared pan so they are nearly touching. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Once butter is melted, add in garlic, onion powder and parsley flakes and swirl for about 15 seconds until fragrant. Remove from heat and brush or spoon evenly over each biscuit. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until middle biscuits are cooked through and all biscuits have browned. Serve warm.