This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Glazed Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cake Recipe isn’t just adorable, they are SO GOOD! Topped with a simple glaze, it’s hard not to eat just one.
Guys, three words. Pumpkin, Bundt, Cake.
Deck the halls with loads of pumpkin–>fa la la la la la la la la.
You guys!! This is my first pumpkin recipe of the season and certainly not my last 🙂 Yippee!!
If you don’t like pumpkin, just take the plunge and get out now. Trust me. Things in my kitchen are about to get hella orange up in here.
I made a bunch of mini bundt cakes for you today–>!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sometimes a line of exclamation marks is all I can think of to type because it is exactly how I feel. Just, no words. Pure excitement and adrenaline, maybe? I don’t know. But it feels so good.
If loving pumpkin is wrong I don’t want to be right.
I got some mini bundt pans from williams sonoma last week, and then fourteen thousand cans of pumpkin this week sooooo…..fate?
Also, I can’t stop saying “there’s a hole in this cake”. Or “boooooont? booooooont.” If you don’t know what I’m talking shame on you!! J/k– see here.
Anyways, these were just perfect. Just the right amount of sweet, spice and everything nice. The cake was moist because of the copious amount of pumpkin and the entire recipe was done in just under an hour. My idea of a good time in the kitchen.
Before you go out and make this, remember the correct way to measure flour: fluff it up first in the bag/canister, spoon it into your measuring cup and level it with a butter knife. You’ll get the right amount every time!
Here’s how to make it:
Measure out and stir all the dry ingredients together. This includes flour, sugar, leavenings and spices. We’re talking about mega spice and pumpkin flavored cakes here, so I used a truckload of them.
Spice cake and me so waaaaay back, ya’ll.
In a separate vessel for wet ingredients, stir together eggs, pumpkin, oil and water. Easy peasy.
Pour the wet into the dry and stir until the batter just comes together. Please don’t sit there and stir it for days. That will develop gluten and will make your cake taste more like bread than cake.
Thanks but no thanks.
Pour this batter into greased mini bundt cake pans and stick em into a hot oven.
30 minutes later, we have CAKE. Aren’t they so cute?
Make a quick glaze with powdered sugar, vanilla and milk and drizzle these little dudes up.
Now, you can devour. And devour you will. These are the bomb dot com, but tis the season for everything pumpkin spice.
Oh pumpkin, how I’ve missed you.
Printable recipe below!! Have an arianagrande weekend! Hi-o!
Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground and dried vanilla beans*
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 12 mini bundt pans generously with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Measure all dry ingredients into a large bowl and stir. In a liquid measuring cup, whisk water, oil, eggs and pumpkin to incorporate the oil and eggs into the other ingredients. Pour wet ingredients into the dry and stir until just combined.
- Pour about 2/3 cup batter into each mini bundt cavity. Tap the pan a few times to remove any air bubbles and bake 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean after inserted. Cool 10 minutes before inverting onto cooling racks.
- For the glaze- stir all ingredients together until smooth. The glaze should take a hot second to fall back onto itself when being drizzled back in the bowl. Spoon glaze over each bundt cake and serve.