This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly Grain Salad
- 2 packages Seeds of Change Quinoa and Brown Rice with Garlic (precooked from Costco)
- 2 light mozzarella cheese sticks (I used Frigo)
- 12 slices light salami cut into bite size pieces (I used Gallo)
- 3 oz cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into bite size pieces (I used Fresh Additions)
- 1/4 cup fat free feta cheese
- 1 whole roma tomato diced
- 1 whole green bell pepper diced
- 2 scallions chopped
- 1/2 cup light Olive Garden Salad Dressing
- Heat grains in microwave according to package directions. Add to a large mixing bowl to cool slightly.
- Chop remaining ingredients and add to the quinoa and brown rice. Divide into four equal portions and serve or store in refrigerator for up to 4 days.