This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
French Toast Casserole (MF)
- 2 cups nonfat Fairlife Milk protein milk
- 3/4 cup fat free half & half
- 10 egg whites
- 1/3 cup truvia or other preferred sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup collagen peptides 2 scoops vital proteins
- 14 oz french bread 1 loaf, cut into 1-inch cubes (I used walmart brand)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons truvia
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- powdered sugar for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 dish (glass preferred) with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Blend milk, half & half, egg whites, truvia, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and collagen peptides until smooth.
- Add pieces of french bread into a large bowl and pour milk and egg mixture over top. Stir to coat all the bread in the egg mixture. Pour entire contents into prepared baking pan.
- For the optional topping: dot the top with butter. Stir truvia and cinnamon together and sprinkle overtop of the french toast casserole. Bake 45-50 minutes or until set, golden and puffed.
- Top with powdered sugar (if desired) and cut into 8 large pieces. Serve warm with sugar free syrup, though this is plenty sweet on its own.