This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Philly Cheesesteak Pasta (MF)
- 8 oz Barilla Protein Plus Pasta I used rotini
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup yellow onion finely diced
- 1 cup green bell pepper diced
- 4 oz sliced mushrooms
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup beef broth
- 3 wedges light laughing cow cheese
- 2 oz provolone cheese grated or cubed
- 7 oz roast beef lunchmeat, I used Hillshire Farm
- Bring large pot of salted water to boil. Cook pasta to al dente, drain and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, spray large, nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place on medium heat. Add in onion, peppers, mushrooms, salt and pepper and cook until tender (or to your liking).
- Whisk flour with beef broth until smooth and pour into hot pan with Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and onion powder. Bring to boil to thicken, then reduce heat to low. Melt in laughing cow cheese.
- Cut roast beef into small, bite size pieces and add to the pan with provolone cheese and pasta. Toss everything together, divide into four portions and serve.