This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Korean ‘Beef’ (MF)
- 1 cup yellow onion finely diced
- 1 pound ground turkey 99% fat free
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons beef broth
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- sriracha to taste
- 2 green onions chopped
- carrot, cucumber and/or radish
- Place large, nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Spray with cooking spray.
- Add in onion and ground turkey, breaking apart as it browns and cooks. Sprinkle over salt, pepper, ginger, garlic powder and coriander as it cooks.
- Once meat is completely cooked and onions and tender, add in soy sauce, brown sugar, beef broth, sweet chili sauce, Worcestershire, sesame oil and sriracha if using. Cook until brown sugar melts and starts to caramelize, about 1 minute. (If you'd like this more saucy, add more beef broth in, to taste)
- Before serving, add in green onion and stir. Enjoy by itself or with rice, carrot, cucumber and radish.