This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps (MF)
- 2 oz angel hair pasta 1/4 pound
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast cut into small bite sized pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup carrot grated
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 4 green onions chopped
For the Peanut Sauce
- 2 tablespoons PF Fit powdered peanut butter
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- lime wedges
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts or almonds
- 8 butter lettuce leaves
- Cook angel hair pasta according to package directions and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, place large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray. Add in chicken pieces, garlic powder, salt and pepper and brown, stirring constantly. Add in red bell pepper and grated carrot and cook 1-2 minutes. I don't like my veggies too soft, so I don't cook them too long. If you'd like them softer, cook them longer.
- Add in soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sweet chili sauce and green onions. Cook 1-2 minutes more and remove from the heat.
- For the peanut butter sauce, measure out powdered peanut butter into a small bowl. Add enough water to turn it into a drizzling consistency, 1-2 tablespoons.
- To serve, divide pasta evenly between butter lettuce leaves. Top with chicken mixture and top with cilantro and chopped nuts. Serve with lime wedges.