This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly PB M&M Protein Bites
- 1 cup peanut butter Jif Naturals
- 1/2 cup whey protein Bob's Red Mill
- 1/2 cup powdered nonfat milk
- 1/4 cup peanut butter powder PB Fit
- 1/4 cup sugar free maple syrup
- 1 cup rolled oats Quaker
- 1/4 cup mini M&M's
- 1-2 teaspoons water if needed
- Mix peanut butter, whey, powdered milk, peanut butter powder, syrup and oats in a stand mixer until well incorporated. Scrape the sides and ensure everything is well mixed and will hold together. I like to squeeze a small amount together with my hands to see if the mixture will hold together. With the heat of your hands, it should roll together nicely.
- If it’s a little dry, mix in 1-2 teaspoons water.Stir in M&M’s by hand and then scoop into 2-3 teaspoon sized balls. (Small cookie scoop size). Roll in between your hands to smooth. Store in airtight containers in the fridge for up to 5 days.