This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
A Lime & Pomegranate Margarita Recipe for Summer! Make with or without alcohol, either way, this drink is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Enjoy!
In honor of Summer, I decided to do a drink post, a Lime & Pomegranate Margarita! Just because my margarita glasses are packed to move doesn’t mean I can’t drink them!
Anyways, this combination of the sweet pomegranate juice, the tart lime juice, and the fizzy sprite really makes for an interesting and delicious drink. This recipe doesn’t include any alcohol, but feel free to add it how you like.
How to Make a Pomegranate Margarita
This recipe is great because it is so easy to make and it comes together so quickly.
- Simply add the lime juice, pomegranate juice, and ice into a blender.
- Blend until smooth and frothy then add sprite. The more sprite you add the sweeter the drink.
- You might need to add in more ice and blend again to get the consistency you like.
You can use lime and salt to rim your glass to make it look and taste a little fancier. Then just pour your drink in the glass and voila!
other drink recipes you might like:
Lime & Pomegranate Margarita Recipe
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- a few splashes Sprite I liked mine with about 1/4 cup!
- salt & lime slices for the glass rims
- In blender, pour lime juice, pomegranate juice and ice. Blend until smooth and frothy. Add sprite to make it as sweet as you like. You might need to add more ice to get the consistency you want after the sprite is added.