This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Healthy and festive for Fall, this Pumpkin Bran Muffins Recipe is a simple solution for a breakfast snack. My kids love ’em and so will yours!
Pumpkin Bran Muffins are a thing. A delicious and nutritious, super simple, one-bowl kinda-thing.
Are you a muffin fan? I’m not sure I’ve ever met a muffin hater because my circle of friends all loves muffins. They’re essentially a healthy cake you can eat any time of the day and get away with it. Like the plain jane, comforting cousin of the cupcake. Who wouldn’t like that (besides the low-carb eaters who hate life anyways…)? Have I mentioned I’m a bit of a plain jane? I quite enjoy vanilla cupcakes, waffles without syrup and bran muffins. If they are made well, then there is no reason to not like them. Also, I’m a big carb eater. Ha!
This recipe is simple but still delicious! It is made by whisking all the dry ingredients in the bottom of a large bowl (flour, sugar, oat bran, leavening, etc..) then adding in the wet and stirring until just combined. Use an ice cream scoop to evenly divide into muffin tins and bake. (This is the scoop I have.) I made these last week for the second time in two days because I kept giving them away because of how addicting they were warm out of the oven. #carbloverproblems
Anyways, below are a few photos of the process that are pretty self-explanatory but be sure to pin or print the recipe card down at the bottom of the page.
Have a great day, friends!
Pumpkin Bran Muffins Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 18 muffin tins with paper liners and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk sugar, flour, oat bran, cinnamon, soda, and salt together until well combined.
- Create a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add remaining wet ingredients: pumpkin, maple syrup, eggs, oil, vanilla, and milk. Slowly whisk all ingredients together until smooth batter forms.
- Scoop into muffin tins 2/3 full and sprinkle with rolled oats. Bake 15-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve warm with butter or cool to room temperature and store in airtight containers for up to three days on the counter or up to 5 days in the fridge.