This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly Red Curry Noodles with Shrimp
- 8 oz rice noodles linguine style, I used A Taste of Thai Brand
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp peeled, deveined with tails removed
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste I used Thai Kitchen
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 13.5 oz light coconut milk 1 can, I used A Taste of Thai Brand
- 1/2 teaspoon dried ginger or use fresh
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Truvia
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 cups frozen Asian Veggies
- Follow package directions and soak rice noodles (linguine style) in hot water and set aside for 25 minutes to soften. Drain and set aside.
- Sprinkle shrimp with salt and pepper. Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Cook shrimp 30 seconds to 1 minute per side until pink and opaque. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Place pan back on heat and add more cooking spray. Cook red curry paste and garlic for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add incoconut milk, ginger, soy sauce, truvia and tomato paste. Whisk until sauce simmers, then reduce heat to low. Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Add in noodles, frozen veggies and shrimp and stir to heat through and coat in sauce. Divide into 6 portions and serve.