This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly Reuben Sandwich
- cooking spray
- 6 oz corned beef I used Land O'Frost sliced lunch meat
- 4 slices baby swiss cheese I used Sargento
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut drained
For the Russian Dressing
- 4 tablespoons light mayonnaise I used Hellman's
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon creamed horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Frank's red hot
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- salt & pepper to taste
- First make the Russian Dressing by stirring the mayonnaise, ketchup, horseradish, Frank's Red Hot, paprika, salt and pepper together. Set this aside.
- This recipe will make two sandwiches. Each sandwich will take 2 slices of bread, 1/2 the Russian dressing, 3 oz corned beef, 1/4 cup sauerkraut and two slices of swiss cheese.
- Spray the exterior of each sandwich and toast in a nonstick skillet on either sides until cheese has melted. Cut in half and serve. One half of a sandwich is considered one serving.