This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly Spicy Corn & Green Chile Salad
- Boil ears of corn for 10 minutes in large pot of salted water. Remove from pot and rinse under cold water to shock and cool quickly. Blot dry with clean kitchen towel.
- Stand ears of corn up, one at a time, in the center of a large mixing bowl and cut down the cobs to remove kernels. Use the back of the knife to remove the remnants of kernels remaining in the cob.
- Chop the roma tomatoes and add them to the bowl. Seed the jalapeno pepper and chop finely. Add it to the bowl. (Only add half if you want a milder salad.)
- Stir in cilantro, scallions, diced green chiles, lime juice, cumin, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasoning as necessary.
- Store salad in refrigerator covered until ready to serve.