This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Baked Ham and Cheese Sliders
- 16 Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 18 oz sliced deli ham I used Hillshire Farm Honey Ham
- 4 oz grated sharp cheddar cheese I used Tillamook
- 2 tablespoons salted butter melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon poppyseeds
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and place entire slab of Hawaiian Sweet Rolls onto baking sheet. Using a serrated knife, cut entire slab in half without separating rolls.
- Add an even layer of ham across the rolls and top with grated cheese. Top with top half of rolls.
- In a small bowl, stir together melted butter, dijon mustard, poppyseeds, Worcestershire sauce and onion powder. Brush the tops and sides with this mixture.
- Fold the foil up and around rolls. No need to add extra foil to cover the top. Bake 10-15 minutes or until hot and melty. Cut rolls apart and serve.