This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Upgrade store-bought brownie mix by making these decadent Pumpkin Brownies. Super easy and super fast, these are perfect for Fall baking. Or try my Pumpkin Blondies (not chocolate-based)!
Pumpkin Brownies | Quick + Easy!
Pumpkin Brownies are tasty little devils that are so quick and easy to make. I tell you–I cannot get enough pumpkin! After Thanksgiving, I’ll stop with the pumpkin recipes, but until then, just embrace it!
Ok, so with a boxed brownie mix, leftover pumpkin, and cream cheese I made these in under 10 minutes. That’s right- a fabulous dessert in UNDER 10 MINUTES of prepping and stirring! Just another great way to get rid of all that pumpkin you’re bound to have in your fridge!
Main Ingredients Needed
Part brownie part pumpkin, swirled together to create these amazing pumpkin brownies, here’s everything you’ll need:
For the Brownies
- Brownie Mix – I used a store-bought family pack, but you are always welcome to make brownies from scratch (more chocolatey, fudgier, etc.).
- Eggs, Oil + Water – if you are using a brownie mix, you are going to need these ingredients to complete it. Each mix is different so just go by what it says on the box.
For the Pumpkin Mixture
- Cream Cheese – for creaminess and a slightly tangy flavor.
- Sugar – to sweeten.
- Flour – to stabilize the mixture.
- Pumpkin Puree – not to be confused with pumpkin pie filling. This is simply just pumpkin that has been round and mashed together.
- Cinnamon, Nutmeg + Ground Ginger – these three are the perfect accompaniment to the pumpkin.
How to Make Pumpkin Brownies
For full details on how to make Pumpkin Brownies, see the recipe card down below 🙂
Grease 9×13 pan with butter or non-stick cooking spray. Set aside. Preheat oven.
Make Brownie Batter
Prepare brownie batter according to packaged directions. Pour batter into prepared pan.
Make Pumpkin Mixture
In a small bowl, whip cream cheese, sugar, and flour until smooth. Stir in pumpkin and seasonings.
Drop pumpkin mixture by the spoonful over brownies. With a butter knife, swirl cheesecake into brownies being careful not to touch the bottom of the pan.
Bake + Cool
Bake according to box directions, or until brownies are set. Cool and cut into squares.
How to Store Pumpkin Brownies
These Pumpkin Brownies do not need to be stored in the fridge, doing so might actually dry them out! Instead cover well in plastic wrap and leave out on the counter for up to 4 days.
More Pumpkin Treats to Try!
Be sure to check out all of my other pumpkin desserts while you’re at it!
The printable recipe card is down below! Enjoy 🙂
- Grease 9×13 pan with butter or non-stick cooking spray. Set aside. Preheat oven and prepare brownie batter according to packaged directions.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. In small bowl, whip cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth. Stir in pumpkin and seasonings.
- Drop pumpkin mixture by the spoonfull over brownies. With a butter knife, swirl cheesecake into brownies being careful not to touch the bottom of pan.
- Bake according to box directions, or until brownies are set (about 30 minutes for mine). Cool 10 minutes and cut into squares.