This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly BBQ Chicken Potato Skins
- 6 medium Russet Potatoes scrubbed well
- 6.5 oz cooked boneless, skinless chicken cut into bite size pieces
- 3/4 cup Sugar Free BBQ Sauce I used Kroger 50% Less Sugar & Sodium
- 2 oz grated colby jack cheese
- 4 tablespoons Real Bacon Bits
- 12 tablespoons light sour cream
- half sheet pan
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Roll cleaned potatoes into foil and place into oven to bake for 1 hour or until soft. Remove from oven to cool.
- Once potatoes have cooled enough to handle, unwrap from foil and cut each in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, scoop out the centers of each potato.
- Place potato boats onto a baking sheet lined with foil. Lightly spray each potato with olive oil cooking spray and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake 5 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove from oven.
- Fill each potato with cubed chicken. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce. Top with grated cheese and bacon bits. Bake another 10 minutes or until cheese has melted and chicken has warmed through.
- Remove from oven and top with 1 tablespoon light sour cream and chopped parsley. Enjoy hot.