This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly Buckeye Bars
- 1 1/2 cups PB Fit powdered peanut butter
- 2 scoops collagen peptides I used Vital Proteins brand
- 1/2 cup peanut butter I used Jif All Naturals
- 1 cup sugar free powdered sugar I used swerve
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk I used Fairlife brand
- 6 tablespoons semi sweet chocolate chips 90 grams
- In a large bowl, stir PB Fit, collagen, peanut butter, sugar free powdered sugar, vanilla and nonfat milk together to create a thick mixture. You might want to add just half of the milk first and see how thick it is. Overall, you want it to be thick, hold its shape but not too dry…similar to a peanut butter cookie dough texture. I used the full half cup.
- Press into a parchment paper lined 8×8 baking dish creating an even layer across the bottom.
- Melt chocolate chips in a small bowl and pour over peanut butter bars. Spread chocolate into an even layer across the peanut butter mixture. Set aside to harden (or refrigerate 10-15 minutes). Cut into 24 small bars and store in refrigerator or freezer.