This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Buffalo Deviled Eggs | Pregnancy Cravings Galore!
First I made this Buffalo Guacamole and DIED of bliss. Then a few weeks later, I made this amazeballs Buffalo Chicken Pasta and passed out. Then Easter rolled around and these little devils made their way into my mind and would not stop taunting me.
Pregnancy + me = wicked buffalo, bacon and/or blue cheese cravings.
Anyways, since the majority of you will have a plethora of hard-boiled eggs all up in your fridge over the course on the next week, I can only assume deviled eggs will be made.
I would highly recommend these because they are spicy. And creamy. And tangy. And delightful.
And if you’re pregnant, odds are you’ll feel completely satisfied after having one. Or 17. Just looking out for all you ladies turning food into babies.
Main Ingredients Needed
Hurry and check your kitchen for all of these ingredients because trust me, you’re going to want to make these ASAP. Here’s everything you’ll need to make Buffalo Deviled Eggs:
- Hard Boiled Eggs – the main star of the show, you definitely need hard-boiled eggs to make this recipe.
- Scallions – some oniony flavor inside the filling.
- Dill Pickle – these are chopped small and provide dill flavor, very classic.
- Mayonnaise – this adds some fat, flavor, and creamy texture to the filling.
- Salt + Pepper – season to taste!
- Hot Sauce – I used Frank’s Red Hot but you can use whatever type of hot sauce you like.
- Blue Cheese – crumbled on top, so yummy! If you don’t like blue cheese, you can try goat cheese instead or just leave it out.
- Parsley – used as a garnish, optional!
Loved deviled eggs? Try this recipe while you’re at it: Ham and Cheese Deviled Eggs
How to Make Buffalo Deviled Eggs
For full details on how to make Buffalo Deviled Eggs, see the recipe card down below 🙂
Make Hard Boiled Eggs
I made these near Easter so I already had hard-boiled eggs ready. But if you don’t have any on hand, start out by making some! Here is my how-to on how to make perfect hard-boiled eggs, every time.
Remove Yolks + Mash With Other Ingredients
Slice each egg down the center lengthwise and remove cooked yolks to a bowl. Mash cooked yolks with chopped scallion, pickle, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and hot sauce.
Spoon Filling Back In + Garnish
Spoon filling back into whites and top with blue cheese, more hot sauce, and parsley. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
These take no time at all to whip up and last a few days in the fridge…not that they’ll last that long .
More Buffalo Recipes to Try!
These are perfect for Easter or when you are craving a side dish that doesn’t take a ton of work or time but is bursting with flavor!
The printable recipe card is down below, enjoy 🙂
Buffalo Deviled Eggs
- 5 hard boiled eggs
- 1 scallion finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce + more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- parsley for garnish
- If you don't have hard boiled eggs, then hard boil 5 eggs. Instructions for that can be found on laurenslatest.com or here.
- Slice each egg down the center lengthwise and remove cooked yolks to a bowl. Mash cooked yolks with chopped scallion, pickle, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and hot sauce.
- Spoon filling back into whites and top with blue cheese, more hot sauce, and parsley. Refrigerate until ready to serve.