These Cheesy-Stuffed Garlic Butter Crescent Rolls are a simple appetizer: brushed with homemade garlic herb butter, filled with mozzarella cheese, rolled up and baked! Nothing better than carbs and cheese!
Last week I made these Cheesy-Stuffed Garlic Butter Crescents as a little afternoon snack and mama-mia were they good. Carbs and cheese, ya’ll! This is almost like a stuffed crust pizza minus the pizza part.
This recipe is one of the ‘repeat offenders’ at my house because you use store bought crescent roll dough, cheese sticks and melted butter, spiked with fresh garlic and italian seasoning. So so simple to throw together that my 8 year old knows how to do this 99% on her own.
Delicious as a snack, great to throw into school lunches, the perfect accompaniment for a holiday dinner and obviously the ultimate cheesy garlic bread for your spaghetti or lasagna night.
Basically, it’s a yummy situation that you want to be a part of. That is all. Enjoy your long Thanksgiving weekend!
Below, I’m sharing some photos of the process (so simple!) but be sure to read through and print the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
Cheesy-Stuffed Garlic Butter Crescents
Yield 8 crescents
A simple appetizer. Brushed with homemade garlic herb butter, filled with mozzarella cheese, rolled up and baked! Nothing better than carbs and cheese!
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 4 string cheeses, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat and set aside.In a small bowl, melt butter together with Italian seasoning and garlic. Pop open crescent rolls and separate into triangles. Brush the tops with some garlic butter. Place half a string cheese at the wide end and roll up. Brush the tops with more garlic butter and bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
Did you make a recipe?
Tag @laurens_latest on Instagram and hashtag it #laurenslatest.