This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Cream Cheese Fruit Dip Recipe is perfect for any get together or for a snack! It’s also super kid-friendly thanks to the sprinkles.
Today I have for you this Cream Cheese Fruit Dip Recipe which is perfect for any get together. But for this post, we are making it for the fourth of July. To go along with your celebration this year, try some Cream Cheese Fruit Dip! It looks super festive and is amazingly easy to throw together.
Cream Cheese Fruit Dip Recipe
For this dessert dip, you’ll only need six ingredients and lots of dipping options. Gather up these ingredients to get started:
- Cream Cheese – I cannot stress this enough, soften this before you start mixing. You’ll thank me later when you have a silky smooth dip.
- Powdered Sugar – to sweeten this fruit dip.
- Vanilla – to flavor.
- Whipping Cream – this aerates everything as well as giving it more of a light texture.
- Mini Marshmallows – we toast the marshmallows and mix in for this recipe for a wonderful summertime taste. But if you want to use marshmallow fluff instead that’s good too.
- Sprinkles – this is optional but makes this cream cheese fruit dip super festive for parties. And the kids will love it.
How To Make Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla together to combine until smooth. Add in the cold whipping cream and beat until light, fluffy and thick, about 3 minutes.
- Place mini marshmallows onto a baking sheet and broil on low to toast. Add toasty marshmallows into dip and stir. Like so! This gives you nice little toasty marshmallow bites that I’m sort of in love with. I suppose this could be optional, but whyyyy? Marshmallows in the summertime make my world go round.
- Fold in nearly the entire container of sprinkles, reserving about 2 teaspoons for garnish. We are talking about the fourth of July after all 🙂 Another optional addition would be to add pop rocks for a super fun surprise.
- So things should be looking quite festive right about now. Spoon this mixture into a serving bowl and add your dipping options to the plate too.
The options are literally endless here. Stroll through the produce section and snack section of your local grocery store and get what you think will taste good with this Cream Cheese Fruit Dip. If you need some ideas to get you started, I got you covered.
- mini chocolate chip cookies
- graham cracker sticks
- animal crackers
Once everything is in place, you can serve it and enjoy! It’s a very kid-friendly snack or dessert…probably because of all the sugar and sprinkles 🙂
Cream Cheese Fruit Dip can last in the fridge for up to 5 days, covered, which makes it the perfect make-ahead party dip. I wouldn’t recommend freezing this dip because when thawed it can turn out a bit watery.
More Dessert Dips to Try!
- Easy Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip
- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- Candy Cane Kiss Marshmallow Dip
- Warm Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Dip
Anyways, grab the printable recipe below and give it a whirl real soon.
Have a great day, friends!
Cream Cheese Fruit Dip Recipe
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla together to combine until smooth. Add in the heavy cream and beat until light, fluffy and thick, about 3 minutes.
- Place mini marshmallows onto a baking sheet and broil on low to toast. Add toasty marshmallows into dip and stir. Fold in nearly the entire container of sprinkles, reserving about 2 teaspoons for garnish.
- Spoon into serving bowl and top with remaining sprinkles (or Pop rocks candy). Serve with any desired cookies or fruit.