This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Creamy Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Dip is perfect with pretzels or graham crackers! It’s like cheesecake, cherries, and chocolate had a baby and it’s divine! Dive into this sweet and addicting summertime dip!
Cherry Cheesecake Dip
I’ve been dreaming about this Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Dip recipe ever since I saw my friend Kristy post it in her Instagram feed! After making it myself (and tweaking it based on what I had in my fridge) and snarfing it down in less than 10 minutes, I thought I should post my modified version for you all to snarf too. It really is *that* good. Plus, I didn’t feel terribly guilty about it either because: greekyogurtfreshcherriesdarkchocolate. Totally healthy, right?
I snapped a few photos of the process below and added Kristy’s name to the recipe card because she’s my inspiration, after all. Cue this song. By the way, Kristy has a blog called Boys Ahoy and it’s the cutest.
Anyways, this would be a good dessert or even work as an appetizer for a party. Just be sure to use really sweet cherries. We had some shipped to us from the Pacific Northwest because we used to live in Portland (shout out to all of you who remember when we lived there!) and nothing beats cherries from Oregon. Just by looking at the photos, you can tell how sweet and juicy they are!
Main Ingredients Needed
You only need 7 simple ingredients to make this cherry cheesecake dip! Here’s everything that you need:
- Cream Cheese – all good cheesecake dip starts out with this creamy tangy ingredient.
- Plain Greek Yogurt – this makes it so much more healthy *ahem* not really. But it definitely adds creaminess.
- Powdered Sugar – adds sweetness without adding gritty texture.
- Vanilla + Almond Extract – both are used for flavor.
- Cherries – we love Pacific Northwest cherries because they are so sweet.
- Dark Chocolate – you could use milk chocolate but I just love the bitter contrast that the dark chocolate gives.
You can dip literally anything into this cherry cheesecake dip and it will taste good. But I have a couple of basic crowd-pleasing options for you:
- graham crackers
How to Make Cherry Cheesecake Dip
For full details on how to make Cherry Cheesecake Dip, see the recipe card down below 🙂
Make Cheesecake Dip
In a large bowl, whip cream cheese, greek yogurt, powdered sugar, vanilla, and almond extract together until completely smooth.
Top with Cherries + Dark Chocolate
Pour into a serving dish and spread evenly. Top with fresh cherries and dark chocolate shavings.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
More Cheesecake Dips to Try!
The printable recipe for this treat is below, as usual, and don’t forget to pin this, email this to yourself, share to your fb page, whatever floats your boat. You DO NOT want to forget this recipe. I promise you, you will love it.
Have a great day, friends!
Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- In a large bowl, whip cream cheese, greek yogurt, powdered sugar, vanilla, and almond extract together until completely smooth.
- Pour into a serving dish and spread evenly. Top with fresh cherries and dark chocolate shavings.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with pretzels and graham crackers.