This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This easy Pumpkin Dip Recipe is made with cream cheese, pumpkin, and vanilla pudding. Perfect with vanilla wafers, graham crackers or gingersnaps!
I love easy and fast recipes and this is the epitome of easy and fast. You can throw this sweet Pumpkin Dip Recipe together under 15 minutes with things you have on hand in your fridge and pantry. All simple stuff with very simple directions. It’s perfect for the entire month of October and most of November.
Pumpkin Dip, perfect for Fall!
I love sweet and tasty treats, especially when they involve pumpkin! Actually, I am one of those people who never get sick of all things pumpkin. See my huge pumpkin recipe archive as proof.
This is a sweet pumpkin dip that is made with cream cheese, instant vanilla pudding, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and heavy cream. It’s light, fluffy and particularly extra tasty served with any kind of oreos. I’m not picky, the original chocolate or golden oreos are juuuuust fine by me.
Love Pumpkin and Cream Cheese? Check out these other recipes: Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread, Pumpkin Cream Cheese Danish, Pumpkin Cream Cheese Topped Cinnamon Vanilla Crepes, Amazing Pumpkin Cheesecake, and Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirled Brownies.
Main Ingredients Needed
This Pumpkin Dip Recipe uses pantry staples and can be whipped together (literally) in 15 minutes! Here’s what you need:
- Cream Cheese – thick, creamy, tangy goodness that is the base of this pumpkin dip!
- Pumpkin – this is the same pumpkin you use for pumpkin pie. I like the Libby’s brand best.
- Vanilla – for flavor.
- Instant Vanilla Pudding – used for flavor and to keep this dip thick.
- Brown Sugar – to sweeten.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – enhances all of the pumpkin flavors! A simple cinnamon-nutmeg mix works just as well.
- Heavy Whipping Cream – to make this dip light and fluffy.
How to Make Pumpkin Dip
This is probably one of the easiest recipes to make everrrrr. It’s a no-bake recipe that is ready for dipping in 5 minutes or less. All measurements and exact directions are listed in the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Mix cream cheese, pumpkin, vanilla, instant vanilla pudding, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl until lump-free and completely smooth.
- Pour in heavy cream and whip until light and fluffy and thickened. Scrape the sides and mix again briefly to ensure everything is thoroughly stirred.
- Pour into a large serving bowl and serve with any sort of cookie.
Dip it real good.
Here are just a couple of things that we like to dip into this sweet pumpkin dip. Feel free to experiment and find things that you love to dip as well!
- graham crackers
- Oreos (thin, regular, mini, golden, original…we’re not picky!)
- teddy grahams
- apple slices
- ripe banana slices (with toothpicks!)
Love Pumpkin Dip? Try these other favorites!
- Cream Cheese Fruit Dip Recipe
- Warm Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Dip
- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- Creamy Pumpkin Butterscotch Dip with Cinnamon Sugar Twists
Pumpkin Dip Recipe
- In a large bowl, measure out cream cheese, pumpkin, vanilla, instant vanilla pudding, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir until well incorporated and smooth.
- Add in heavy cream and whip until completely smooth and thickened.
- Scrape the sides and mix again briefly to ensure everything is thoroughly stirred.
- Pour into a large mixing bowl and serve with fruit, graham crackers or small cookies.