This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
If you need a quick snack or appetizer, these Garlic Fries are a perfect choice! Fast and easy, plus so addicting! Perfect for parties too!
Garlic Fries | A Super Easy Recipe!
Usually, I’m on the health-food train, but I think it’s time we got a little crazy and made some Garlic Fries. It’s seriously as delicious and simple as it sounds. Garlic butter tossed together with crispy baked fries. That’s seriously it. Let’s get to it!
Main Ingredients Needed
This garlic fries recipe really couldn’t be any easier. 5 ingredients and 25 minutes of your time, here’s everything you’ll need:
- Frozen Crinkle Cut Fries – this is the main reason why this recipe is so quick to make. I have found that the crinkle-cut shape holds onto the garlic butter better than other shapes, but get whichever frozen fry you like.
- Salted Butter – for flavor! You can use unsalted butter as well, just season later with as much salt as you like.
- Garlic – grated or finely minced. Fresh garlic is best, so tasty!
- Dried Parsley Flakes – optional but it makes them look fancy.
- Salt and Pepper – season to taste! If you like things saltier, go for it!
How to Make Garlic Fries
Cook crinkle-cut fries according to package directions.
While those are cooking, melt butter with garlic in the microwave until fragrant, 1 minute or so. Stir in parsley flakes.
Once fries are golden brown and slightly crispy, toss with garlic butter. Top with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
And that’s it! I know, it almost seems too good to be true.
To make your garlic fries even better, consider these add-ins!
- Parmesan. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Rosemary. Rosemary and potatoes are a heavenly combination. Mix it in with the melted butter. You’ll thank me later.
- Cajun Seasoning. Capture some southern charm with salty cajun seasoning. Careful, a little goes a long way.
- Garlic Aioli. If you really REALLY love garlic, a garlic aioli would be a perfect dipping sauce.
- Blue Cheese. More cheese, but this time instead of a gentle flavor this one is a little more pungent.
Main Dishes to serve with Garlic Fries
Garlic fries are great on their own as a snack but if you are looking to serve it as a side dish, you’re going to need a main dish. Here are a couple of great and meaty options:
- Classic Homemade Burgers – what could go better with this recipe than a classic burger?!
- *BEST* Sloppy Joe Recipe – when I say it’s the best, I mean it.
- Amazing Pulled Pork Recipe – made in the crockpot to save you time.
- The Best Turkey Burger Recipe – a healthier version of beef burgers. Once again, this is the best turkey burger recipe around.
- How To Cook Steak On The Stove – not as hard as you might think to get the perfect steak.
More Fry Recipes to Try!
- Pommes Frites
- Sweet Potato Nacho Fries
- Garlic Sweet Potato Fries with Sriracha Dip
- Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Fries
Sooo, if you need a quick snack or appetizer, Garlic Fries would be my first choice. But these other fry options are great too!
Printable recipe below!
- 1 package frozen crinkle cut fries
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 large clove garlic grated or finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes optional
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cook crinkle-cut fries according to package directions.
- While fries are cooking, melt butter with garlic in the microwave until fragrant, 1 minute or so. Stir in parsley flakes.
- Once fries are golden brown and slightly crispy, toss with garlic butter. Top with salt and pepper and serve immediately.