This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Greek Burger Recipe
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/4 cup onion finely minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2-2 cups fresh baby spinach chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped sun dried tomatoes packed in oil & herbs
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 4 whole wheat buns
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients together, excluding the cheese. Form into 4 large patties, place onto plate and cover in plastic wrap.
- Store in refrigerator for 2 hours or so before cooking (ideally). You can cook these right away, but the garlic flavor won't be as strong.
- To cook the burgers, grease grill rack or skillet with oil or non stick cooking spray. Heat grill or skillet to medium heat. Place burgers into pan/onto grill and cook about 6 minutes per side or until there is no more pink meat! If you're unsure, cut one of those babies open just to double check. Turn heat down to low and top with mozzarella and feta cheese.
- Cook patties another minute or until cheese has melted. Place patties onto buns and top with spinach and mayonnaise and/or any other desired toppings.