This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Honey Soy Chicken Kebobs
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup oil choose a heart healthy one like olive or canola oil!
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 orange juiced
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cut chicken breasts into large chunks that are all the same size. Set aside. In large bowl, whisk rest of ingredients together. (At this point, you can reserve some of the marinade to dip your cooked chicken skewers later on!) Stir in chicken chunks to cover equally in marinade. Cover bowl or transfer into air tight container. Keep in refrigerator until ready to cook. Ideally, this would marinate for 2+ hours. If using bamboo skewers, start soaking them now. To cook, cover a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Preheat broiler. Take wet skewers and slide pieces of chicken onto them leaving small spaces in between to ensure even cooking. If you have onions, peppers, tomatoes or any other vegetable that would be good on a skewer, feel free to add it on! I added some onions because thats what we like at our house. Once all skewers are done, place onto prepared baking sheet and broil about 4 minutes per side. You'll know they're cooked when the chicken starts turning more of a white color and the marinade starts to give the edges some nice brown colors. Of course your cooking time can vary depending on how hot your broiler is and how big your chicken chunks are. Enjoy!