This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
The only thing better than loaded nachos are Pulled Pork Nachos! With a few tricks, you can have this appetizer on your table in minutes!
Pulled Pork Nachos
When a Loaded Pulled Pork Nachos craving hits you at 10 pm at night, you just gotta go for it sometimes.
Main Ingredients Needed
This Pulled Pork Nachos recipe is a super good one that requires a bit of chopping while waiting for the cheese to melt over pulled pork, beans and chips… *drool* Here’s everything you’ll need to make this quick and tasty dish:
- Pork – I used a Kroger Carnitas Seasoned Pork which was easy to prepare. But you could also make pulled pork from scratch. It’s a great use for leftovers! If you have a smoker, you MUST try my Smoked Pork Butt recipe.
- Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips – pick your favorite brand, you’ll need a whole bag of it.
- Mexican Blend Cheese – shredded. You could also just use cheddar if you don’t want to add a specialty brand of cheese.
- Black Beans and Corn – both canned and drained which makes this recipe even more simple.
- Cilantro, Red Onion, Tomatoes, and Lime – all that chopping comes from these fresh ingredients that add so much flavor to the dish.
- Guacamole and Sour Cream – these are optional but recommended! So yummy!
Check out my other nacho recipes: BBQ Chicken Nachos Recipe, Chicken Nacho Dip, Healthified Breakfast Nachos, and Sweet Potato Nacho Fries!
How to Make Pulled Pork Nachos
- Start by laying out everything you’ll need for these Loaded Pulled Pork Nachos. (Let’s pretend I remembered to put the can of corn in this photo, ok?)
- The main star of this recipe is this pre-made Pork Carnitas. I saw them when I was browsing ClickList for fun (because that is seriously what I consider fun these days…) Oh man, are they good. Just reheat according to package directions and shred into small pieces. I suppose you could cut it, but I like the shredded look.
- Layout an entire bag of yellow corn chips (Simple Organic Brand is what I used) onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Cover those chips with lots of cheese and the shredded pulled pork.
- Like so! Also, sprinkle on the black beans and the corn and then the remaining cheese.
Looking good, right?
- So we will put these into a hot oven to melt the cheese completely. Watch it carefully 🙂 We aren’t using the broiler because that would just melt the top layer of cheese and we want it to melt ALL of the cheese evenly.
- The fresh ingredients you’ll be topping these with red onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and lime wedges. Prepare while the pulled pork nachos are baking.
- Then, once the nachos are done and the cheese is completely melted, add those fresh toppings and serve immediately.
I never thought I’d be the girl to crave nachos at 10 pm at night, but here we are.
I could get used to this…
Recipe Links and Tips
(some affiliate links below)
- I really like my half sheet pan for this pulled pork nachos recipe. It is the perfect size for the number of chips in the 9 oz. bag of Simple Truth Organic Chips.
- The knife I used to cut all my veggies pictured above is from Fred Meyer! The line is called ‘Dash of That’ and these new home goods and kitchen products are going to be available in-store soon! Keep your eyes peeled!
- Don’t use the broiler for this recipe! The top layer of cheese will melt perfectly, but the bottom layer won’t before the top is all dried out. Bake it at a high temperature, and this will solve your problem 🙂
- For easy cleanup, use my good friend parchment paper! I will never go without parchment paper.
- I used a cookie scoop to add my guacamole and sour cream to the middle of my pan of nachos. Feel free to just serve on the side. It’s probably just as good, though not as pretty 😉
More Pulled Pork Recipes to Try!
- Smoked Pork Butt (Pulled Pork)
- Crock Pot Pulled Pork Recipe
- Cheesy Green Chile Pork Enchiladas
- Mexican Pork
- Slow Cooker Root Beer Pulled Pork Sandwich Recipe
- Carolina BBQ Pulled Pork Frito Bites
If you loved these Loaded Pulled Pork Nachos you’ll love my other recipes too! Check ’em out!
The printable recipe card is below 🙂
Loaded Pulled Pork Nachos
- 16 oz Kroger Carnitas Seasoned Pork 1 container
- 9 oz yellow corn tortilla chips I used Simple Truth Organic (1 bag)
- 16 oz Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese I used Kroger (1 bag)
- 15.25 oz black beans rinsed and drained (1 can)
- 15.25 oz sweet corn drained (1 can)
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 large red onion finely diced
- 3 roma tomatoes diced
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- sour cream for serving
- guacamole for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Start heating Carnitas according to package directions.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the entire bag of tortilla chips in one even layer. Sprinkle half of the cheese over top of the chips. Add the black beans and corn.
- Shred warm Carnitas, discarding any fat as you go. Add Carnitas to the top of the nachos and then sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is completely melted. While nachos are cooking, prepare fresh toppings.
- Once nachos are finished baking, sprinkle with cilantro, onions, tomatoes, lime wedges, sour cream, and guacamole. Serve immediately.
This post was created in partnership with Kroger. All opinions expressed are completely my own.
We made these a couple nights ago for dinner and they were a huge hit! Thank you for the delicious recipe!
I seriously need to try this delicious recipe! I’m so slow when it comes to trying them. I drive myself nuts!!
I seriously need to try to make this delicious recipe!! It’s making my mouth water! I’m so slow at trying recipes it drives me nuts! Lol
Yes to nachos always. I do a pulled pork in my slow cooker that would be great for this. I usually make barbecue with it for a couple meals and use the rest as fajitas or quesadilla filling.
These look so good! I am so going to make this recipe. Thank you for sharing all these wonderful recipes and stories about your family. You have the cutest kiddos.
Where else can you find premade carnitas? I don’t think they offer that in my state… This looks soooo good
I was just ogling some ready-made carnitas at the store the other day, but couldn’t quite get myself to put any in the cart because I didn’t know what I’d do with it. Now I do!!! This time of year, we have SOOO many after-school activities, and I need SUPER quick dinners that are easy, delicious, and still healthy! I know what we’ll be having for dinner tonight!
These sound delicious. I have never made carnitas and can’t wait to try.
Carnitas in any form area favorite!
Good one Lauren! I would plan soon to prepare this awesome looking sweet Pork, Thanks a lot for the recipe 🙂
This recipe is on my must-try list, especially with fourth of July coming up! It looks easy to put together too which is a must for me when having a big party with lots of different apps. I hope I can find a Kroger near us in Massachusetts!
Oh my goodness these look amazing!!! I’m a major nacho lover from way back and I think I just HAVE to make these!!
These nachos look amazing. You have the best recipes!
Nachos are always a favorite for me! This version looks delicious!
Can’t wait to try these!!
This looks fantastic!
Oooh! I make nachos probably once a week and will have to give this one a try!!
I am making these for family beach week next week!!!
Yum, looks delicious!!!
Looks awesome, definately will be trying soon! Love nachos
These look so delicious!!! Nachos are a favorite at our house!!
I’ve been on a nacho kick lately and these look absolutely delicious! I love how they are topped with fresh veggies! I can’t wait to try this recipe. Hope you are settling in nicely in the BIG APPLE!!
Ohhh sooo goood! This is a perfect summer’s eve meal. Quick, easy & filling. Thank you for sharing.
This looks delicious. I will be trying this!
My son has recently discovered the joy of nachos so I’ll,have to make these for him.
Definitely going to have to try this!
These look delicious! Can’t wait to try them!
These are on our menu! My kids love nachos and they’re a great summertime snack!
These look super amazing! I too am a Click List addict! Talk about a game changer…..I typically dread summer break because I have to go to the store with the kids – HA! Thank goodness I don’t have to do that anymore. Sanity saved!
Going to make these! Looks delicious!!!!
These look so yum, I need to look for those carnitas next time I’m at Kroger!
My husband would love these! Absolutely need to make this!
This is a must try for my family!
These look delicious! Melt cheese on anything and I’ll eat it!
Will definitely be making some of these nachos sometime soon this summer! Love how delicious and colorful your recipes always turn out. So glad they have ClickList available now for mothers; I remember wishing they had a service like that many years ago when my children were younger and my husband worked away from home.
Oh, wow!! Trying these tonight. The pre made pork carnitas are a real game changer! Keeping my fingers crossed my local market has them in stock!!!
I made these for my family when we were on vacation and they loved them!
Okay, I must try making this! My husband and I love pork carnitas nachos and a local restaurant no longer makes them. 🙁 I’ll have to see if I can track down the premade carnitas pork.
These looks absolutely fantastic!
Checklist is wonderful! Love these nachos
They sound and look delicious..definately will try!
It’s 10:30 a.m. and I’m sitting at my desk at work — and now these are all I can think about. The more cilantro, the better, right?
These look delish,will be trying! Best wishes on your move to NYC!
This looks delicious! I love four of my home state of Texas recently, and am really missing my Tex-Mex. This will be a great recipe to try to get that taste of home back!
This looks delicious! I will def be making this sometime this summer!
Oh YUMM! I love nachos & carnitas! You combined both – this is what’s for dinner tonight! THANKS 🙂
These were the best nachos!!! I used the Kroger prepared carnitas as well, and it was fantastic.
I am going to make this dish
I love grocery pick up! I bet that is one thing you’ll miss in NYC – or do they have delivery? Since you can get just about anything or any food delivered there. 🙂
I am a TOTAL fan of ClickList! I hardly ever go in the grocery store now, and probably use it 1-2 times per week too (hehe). I didn’t know Kroger had the pre-made carnitas. Totally going to try that! It looks yummy. Thanks for the easy, awesome recipe!