This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
BBQ Chicken Salad (MF)
- 12 oz lettuce any kinds; I used spring mix and iceberg
- 1 roma tomato diced
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 small Haas avocado diced
- 9 rice crackers I used Simple Truth Organic Multigrain Rice Crackers
- 1/4 cup Bolthouse Blue Cheese Dressing feel free to add more if you want, just add it seperately to your macros
- 6 oz grilled chicken I used the Kroger frozen chicken strips…they are surprisingly really good!
- 1/2 cup sugar free BBQ Sauce I used the G Hughes Hickory brand
- Add lettuce, tomato, corn, black beans, cilantro, avocado, rice crackers and dressing into a large bowl. Toss to coat in dressing. Divide evenly between two plates.
- Top each salad with 3 oz of chicken and drizzle with bbq sauce. (I like mine saucy and use a lot of bbq sauce, but feel free to use half the amount.)