This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly Meatball Parmesan
- 1 pound low fat ground beef I used 93/7
- 1/4 cup fat free milk
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian Breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 egg white
- 2 cups marinara sauce I used Rao's
- 8×8 baking dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir ground beef together with milk, parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, basil, salt, pepper and egg white until well mixed and combined. Divide into 8 equal meatballs and place into baking dish.
- Cover meatballs with marinara sauce, cover with foil and bake 45 minutes or until meatballs are thoroughly cooked. Serve with extra parmesan cheese and pasta, if desired.