This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly PB Banana Milkshake
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup whey protein Bob's Red Mill (you can use plain or vanilla)
- 1 cup nonfat milk I used fairlife
- 1/4 cup powdered peanut butter PB fit
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons truvia more or less to taste
- ice about 1 cup
- 4 tablespoons light cool whip
- Add banana, whey, milk, pb powder, vanilla, truvia and ice to the bottom of a high powdered blender. Blitz milkshake together using the damper to get a thick and smooth consistency.
- Divide between two glasses, top with two tablespoons of light cool whip and enjoy!