This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly Protein Refried Beans
- 15 oz black beans
- 1/2 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen
- Open can of black beans and drain about half of the liquid. Place remaining beans into a microwave safe bowl. Stir in butter, taco seasoning and salt and pepper (if desired).
- Microwave 1-2 minutes until hot. Mash beans until they appear thick and creamy. Stir in vital proteins. Divide into four even portions and serve.