This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly Ranch Chicken Tostadas
- 6 tostada shells
- 1 pound ground chicken 96/4
- 2 tablespoons mild taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning I used Hidden Valley
- 3 ounces colby jack cheese grated
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 6 tablespoons Cilantro Avocado Yogurt Dressing I used Bolthouse Farms
- chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and add the tostada shells to the pan. Set aside.
- Spray a large, nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Place over medium heat. Add the ground chicken and start to break apart as it cooks. Once the chicken is fully cooked, sprinkle over taco seasoning and ranch seasoning. Stir that in and remove from heat.
- Add half the grated cheese to the bottom of the tostada shells. Top evenly with ground chicken, then top with remaining cheese. Bake 10 minutes.
- Once the tostadas are baked, remove from oven and top with lettuce, tomato, 1 tablespoon of dressing and cilantro. Enjoy!