This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Strawberries, vanilla ice cream, cream cheese, and milk all come together to make this incredible Strawberry Milkshake! Perfect for summer!
This Strawberry Milkshake was something I made on a whim as a fun afternoon treat for me and my munchkin. Oh, my word. I forgot how delicious, fun, easy, fabulous, and amazing milkshakes were. My life has been forever changed. I’m thinking this is going to become a regular thing.
My milkshake could bring all the boys to your yard….
Main Ingredients Needed
5 simple ingredients come together to create this amazing recipe. Here’s what you need to make Strawberry Milkshakes:
- Milk – this of course is the base of this milkshake!
- Vanilla Ice Cream – this adds sweetness and creaminess.
- Strawberries – the other half of this milkshake is strawberries of course. You could sub these out for a different kind of berry if you want.
- Cream Cheese – tangy and creamy! Just an extra ingredient to really push this drink to the next level.
- Whipped Cream – and whipped cream to finish the whole thing off. Buy store-bought or make homemade whipped cream.
How to Make a Strawberry Milkshake
For full details on how to make a Strawberry Milkshake, see the recipe card down below 🙂
1. Add Ingredients to Blender
Start off with some milk in your blender and add in strawberries and cream cheese.
Now comes the good stuff. Scoop in some vanilla bean ice cream into the blender too. Don’t go easy on this stuff.
2. Blend Until Smooth
Add the lid and blend until smooth! I don’t know about you but I could stick my face into this and slurp the day away.
But I guess I should pour it into some cute glasses and add a foot and a half of cream. You guys….twisting my arm…..Add some fresh strawberries as garnish and that’s it! Perfection right here. I liked my strawberry milkshake on the thick side, so I used a spoon, but feel free to add more milk and use a straw.
More Drinks to Try!
Enjoy this one guys! Perfect weekend treat for the family! Have a great weekend 🙂
The printable recipe card is down below, enjoy!
Strawberry Milkshake Recipe
- 1/2-1 cup milk
- 2 cups vanilla bean ice cream
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 2 oz cream cheese
- Spray Cream + fresh strawberries for garnish if desired
- Start off with some milk in your blender and add in strawberries and cream cheese.
- Now comes the good stuff. Scoop in some vanilla bean ice cream into the blender too. Don’t go easy on this stuff.
- Add the lid and blend until smooth! Add as much or as little milk as you’d like to get desired consistency.
- Pour into serving glasses and top with whipped cream and fresh strawberries.