This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly Strawberry Shortcakes
- 2 cups bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 1/2 cups light cool whip
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 teaspoons truvia
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir bisquick baking mix together with the milk to form a batter. Spoon into 6 even biscuits on the parchment paper and bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- While biscuits are baking, slice strawberries and toss with truvia and vanilla extract. Refrigerate until ready to assemble.
- To assemble, slice each biscuit in half. Top the bottom half of each biscuit with 1/4 cup light cool whip. Top with fresh strawberries and serve.