This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
More Lemon Blueberry Recipes to Try!
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake
- Lemon Blueberry Bars
- Lemon Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Bakery-Style Blueberry Muffins (easy!)
- Blueberry Hand Pies
Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls
- Grease a 9-inch pie plate with some of the melted butter. Set aside. Thaw out your rolls according to packaged directions.
- For the filling, whip cream cheese, sugar, salt, vanilla and lemon zest together until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- When rolls are completely thawed, form 1 large ball of dough. Roll out on lightly floured surface to 12 inch x 9 inch rectangle. Brush dough with melted butter. Spread cream cheese filling evenly over buttered dough. Lightly press blueberries into cream cheese filling.
- Roll dough up jelly roll style to form a 12 inch log. Using a serrated knife, cut log into 8 even rolls. Place into buttered pie plate. (Add more blueberries to the top if you like more!)
- At this point, you can place prepared rolls into the refrigerator until you are ready to bake them--I chose to do this so I could just pop them into the oven Sunday morning. However, if you have no self control, you can bake them right away at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
- To make the icing, Stir together powdered sugar and lemon juice. If your lemon didn't yield enough juice to make the icing runny, add a little water or milk to get it to the consistency you want. Spread over hot rolls and enjoy!