This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Brie & Turkey Panini is made with cajun turkey, French bread and spinach. If you like toasted sandwiches like Panini, you should also check out my Ultimate Big City Grilled Cheese. I love the crispiness of a toasted sandwich.
Brie & Turkey Panini | With Cajun Turkey
I found one of the best kept secrets at my grocery store. I found me some cajun turkey, friends. Did I just sound southern there, or was that just in my head? Cajun
Main Ingredients Needed
Have you guys tried cajun turkey before? It’s like crack….but waaaay better for you. When I went to the store the other day, it was hiding in the deli behind the salami with no tag. It was seriously incognito. ANYWAYS, I was pushy, got me a sample and then bought 2 pounds. No joke. So, once I got home, the only logical thing to do was make a panini. Here is what you will need to make these:
- French Bread- you’ll want to cut the slices about 3/4 of an Inch thick.
- Cajun Turkey Lunch Meat– found usually at the deli counter of your local grocery store.
- Baby Spinach– washed
- Brie Cheese-
- Butter- softened
How To Make Brie & Turkey Panini | Directions
Basically, throw everything in between two slices of bread, slather in butter and press! Easy peasy. Here are the step by step directions. For full recipe details see the printable recipe card below.
Step 1: Prep
Turn on panini press and get it piping hot. Gather French Bread, butter, brie, turkey and spinach.
Step 2: Build The Brie & Turkey Sandwich
Butter one side of each piece of bread. Place butter side down on panini press, build your sandwich, ending with other piece of bread, butter side out. Now, press that bad boy in one of these wonderful inventions!
Step 3: Remove From Press + Serve
Once cheese is melted and desired crispiness of the bread is reached, remove from press. Cut in half and serve immediately. You’ve got yourself a purdy lookin’ lunch!
Love Sandwiches? Give These a Look….
- Ultimate Big City Grilled Cheese
- French Dip Sandwiches
- Ham & Cheese Honey Mustard Pretzel Sandwich Melts
- Grilled California Club Sandwich
- Tuna Club Sandwich
The printable recipe card is below. Hope you all have a great weekend! Enjoy, friends! 🙂
Brie & Turkey Panini Sandwich
- 2 slices French Bread about 3/4 Inch Thick
- 4 slices Cajun Turkey Lunch Meat
- ¼ cups Baby Spinach
- 4 slices Brie Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Butter Softened
- Preheat panini press.
- Build sandwich with spinach in between turkey and cheese. Butter the outsides of the bread, 1 tablespoon each per side, and place on the panini press for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted and the bread is crispy.
- Remove, slice in two and serve warm.