This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Hope you all had a fabulous Halloween! I took my little girl out and we collected lots of loot! She was such a cute little kitty!
Cheesecake Ice Cream
- In a large bowl (I used a stand mixer), whip 1 cup cold cream with 1/4 cup sugar until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whip cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup sugar until smooth. Scrape down sides and whip again. Slowly stream in 1 cup cream, vanilla and salt. Scrape down sides and whip again.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until uniform in consistency.
- Spoon into wax paper-lined air-tight container. Smooth the top and cover with lid. Freeze until mostly solid, about 3 hours.
- Top with desired toppings- I used graham crackers and chocolate chips, but chocolate or caramel syrup and nuts would be great, too!