This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Macro Friendly Hawaiian Haystacks
For the Chicken and Gravy
- 1 can cream of chicken soup 10.5 oz size
- 10 oz nonfat milk I used Fairlife
- 2 cans Canned Chicken 2-12.5 oz cans, drained (I used Kirkland Signature from Costco)
- Cooked white or brown rice
- grated cheddar cheese
- mandarin oranges
- chow mein noodles
- toasted almonds
- chopped green onions
- In a medium sized cold pot, whisk cream of chicken soup with milk until smooth. Add in well drained chicken and stir. Heat over medium heat until hot.
- Serve over rice with any desired toppings. (Mine are pineapple, coconut, cheese, peas and chow mein. I know it sounds so weird, but its really good!)