This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Homemade Fruit Punch is made easy with store-bought ingredients and the perfect ratio of juices to give you that classic punch flavor. Perfect to enjoy with Oven Baked BBQ Chicken or Mexican Corn Salad Hot Dogs.
Fruit Punch Variations
Fruit punch can be made using a variety of different fruit juices. Feel free to experiment and switch out whichever juice flavors you’d like. Here are some fun variations to try!
- white grape juice
- orange juice
- pear nectar
- lime juice
- grapefruit juice
- peach juice
- ginger ale
- sparkling water
Tips for Perfect Punch
With such an easy recipe you can’t really go wrong with this fruit punch. However, I do have a couple of suggestions for perfect punch. Here we go:
- Add ice to cups, not the whole pitcher. That way the whole pitcher doesn’t get watered-down if you are serving it later.
- Add sprite right before serving, this prevents the punch from going flat too soon
- Make ahead of time for optimal chilling. Some juices you buy don’t come refrigerated. Be sure to make this drink ahead of time so it’s nice and cold.
- Add sliced fruit as a fun garnish. Whether that be orange slices, floating cranberries, or sliced strawberries any fruit will add a sense of freshness.
- Serve in a fun glass. Let’s face it, nothing beats drinking a cold yummy drink from a see-through cup. Use either plastic or glass, but more importantly, enjoy!
How to Make Fruit Punch
For full details on how to make homemade fruit punch, see the recipe card down below 🙂
Combine All Juices
Stir all juice ingredients together in a large pitcher. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Add in sprite right before serving (to avoid flat soda).
Garnish and Serve
Garnish with sliced fruit, if desired. Serve cold with ice.
Can I Spike Fruit Punch?
While this is a kid-friendly nonalcoholic fruit punch recipe that doesn’t mean you can’t spike it if you want to. Either add an ounce and a half of vodka (or your choice of liquor) to your glass before filling it with fruit punch or add a cup or two to the pitcher along with the rest of the ingredients. Enjoy and drink responsibly friends!
More Refreshing Drinks to Try!
- Strawberry Limeade
- Blackberry Lemonade
- 25 Detox Water Recipes
- Mojito Mocktails
- Non-Alcoholic Moscow Mule (Ginger Beer Mocktail)
- Non Alcoholic Pina Coladas (Virgin)
Fruit punch is perfect for picnics, BBQs, or just because. Save this recipe for the next time you need a yummy drink!
The printable recipe card is down below, enjoy 🙂
Fruit Punch Recipe
- 4 cups grape juice
- 2 cups apple juice
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 2 cups sprite or 7-up
- Stir all juice ingredients together in a large pitcher. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Add in sprite right before serving (to avoid flat soda).
- Garnish with sliced fruit, if desired. Serve cold with ice.