This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
My Favorite Grilled Chicken ( Macro Friendly)
- 12 oz sugar free Sprite 1 can
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts about 8 small breasts; try to use pieces of chicken that are even thickness
- BBQ grill
- In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients for marinade together. Add in chicken, stir to coat, cover and refrigerate four hours or overnight.
- Spray chicken lightly with nonstick cooking spray before placing onto the grill. Grill chicken on a hot grill about 4 minutes per side or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. If you have thicker chicken pieces, it will take longer to cook entirely, so reduce grill temperature to keep the chicken moist. Remove from grill, cover with foil to rest for 10 minutes then serve warm.