This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Thanksgiving Leftovers are amazing the first night, maybe two nights after Thanksgiving….but what about night 3? Still have Thanksgiving leftovers to eat, and your enthusiasm for eating the same thing again is lacking? Enter Thanksgiving Leftovers Casserole! Layer leftover turkey, mashed potatoes, dressing, green bean casserole and cranberry sauce, add some gravy over the top! Yum!
Reinvent Your Thanksgiving Leftovers
This recipe is more of a METHOD than a recipe, so feel free to use whatever Thanksgiving leftovers you have and continue layering. This can include cornbread stuffing, sweet potato casserole, macaroni and cheese, corn casserole, brussels sprouts, corn, green beans, etc. You could even top with leftover french fried onions if you have them. YUM!
How to Make Thanksgiving Leftovers Casserole
Like mentioned above, this “recipe” is more of a method than recipe. Use whatever Thanksgiving leftovers you have. For full details, including ingredients and measurements that I used, see the printable recipe card down below. Here is how I used our leftovers:
Preheat Oven + Mix Turkey and Cranberry Sauce Together
Preheat oven to 350° F. Butter a 9×9 baking dish.
Mix leftover turkey and leftover homemade cranberry sauce and layer in bottom of dish.
Layer Side Dishes
Layer the mashed potatoes, stuffing, and green bean casserole.
Pour Gravy Over the Top + Add Chicken Broth to Moisten (If Needed)
Pour gravy over top of casserole layers. Add some chicken broth as needed, depending on how dry your stuffing is. Distribute pads of butter evenly over the top of casserole.
Bake + Serve
Bake for about 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm.
More Casserole Recipes to Try
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Creamy Ranch Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Southwest Chicken Pasta Casserole
- Taco Casserole
I hope this recipe helps you use up all those Thanksgiving leftovers! Have a great day, friends! 🙂
Thanksgiving Leftovers Casserole Recipe
- 2 cups leftover turkey shredded or cubed
- 1 cup leftover cranberry sauce
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 2 cups leftover stuffing
- 1 cup leftover green bean casserole
- 1 cup leftover turkey gravy
- chicken broth as needed
- 1/4 cup butter divided into pads
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Butter a 9×9 baking dish
- Mix leftover turkey and leftover homemade cranberry sauce and layer in bottom of dish
- Layer the mashed potatoes, stuffing, and green bean casserole
- pour gravy over top
- Add chicken broth as needed (depending on how dry your stuffing is)
- Distribute pads of butter evenly over top
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until heated through
- Serve warm